- Rice terraces on the way to Kalinga Province Photo (c) Randy Payang
- Young People at LCC Church for the Post Valentine Celebration Photo (c) Me (kaya wala ako e :p)
- Japheth Ness Marcaida and the awesome panganay 😉 Photo (c) Ganaze Marcaida
Bunso’s highschool graduation. Everyone’s in college na! 😉
- My youngblood article with Blizzard treat for myself! Photo (c) Me
- RN Team with the Sangkalikasan, Boracay Photo (c) si ate from Sangkalikasan team
First local flight—Boracay shoot for Summer Special!
- Voter. I can make reklamo. Photo (c) Me
Voted during the National Elections, making use of the ‘media’ privilege. Oh yeah!
- Bday Celebration @ Vikings Photo (c) Tina Rellon
- War Room (Davao, 1st day and COMELEC, 2nd day) Photo (c) Me
- Nick Vujicic’s 2nd book Photo (c) Me
- with Kuya Ian @ EK Photo (c) Ian Simbulan
GMA @ EK. Hurrah for family day! 🙂
- Ang promotional poster na hindi pwedeng ipromote! Photo (c) Me
- With the lovers of the century Photo (c) Nestor Marcaida
Had a dinner treat with the lovers of the century at Dad’s, Saisaki, and Kamayan Restaurant
- AKLATAN 2013 Photo (c) si kuya from Anvil Publishing
“Hi, parang nagkita na tayo!”
Ngumiti ako at sa isip ko, “yes! Naalala na niya”.
Sabay sabing, anong name mo? (Para ilalagay sa book).
“Gazelle po”. (naku, hindi pala ata)
Sinulat ko sa isang papel ang spelling.
Kitang kita ang singkit na mata niyang biglang nanlaki matapos mabasa ang pangalan ko. yes, narealize niya na sa wakas!
- Le PDAFers Photo (c) ELAINE MAGBOO (naka-capital pa ha! ;p)
Digested the COA Reports, scrutinized the NGOs, tallied the corrupted kaban ng bayan, and voila! Sleepless nights but we rock!
- Filipino-authored books Photo (c) Me
Participated in the Visprint’s Warehouse Sale. Booookkksssssss Galore!
- My Bible Photo (c) Me
- Tawiran sa COP Photo (c) Ganaze Marcaida
2nd Harvest Conference at COP!
- JTR Media Photo (c) Ganaze Marcaida
- Mini Bebang and Poy Photo (c) Me
The most awaited, ever funny, and book-inspired wedding of the year! This is really a wonderful opportunity, to be a part of a very remarkable chapter of their lives. Ms. Bebang and Sir Poy’s story is really inspiring and overwhelming. :3
- Giselle and Me Photo (c) Debbie Vivo
- Photo (c) Ganaze Marcaida